Thursday, December 4, 2008

We Invite you...

I have been invited to Ghana!!!

Program: Small Enterprise Development

Job Title: Business Advisor

Dates: June 2009 - August 2011

Whoa, I need to catch my breath! It's been quite a wait, but I am relieved to finally have more information! At first the Peace Corps was telling me that I would probably be going to Eastern Europe or Asia. Then they told me the Caribbean. And sure enough, I'll be going to Africa!

Anyway, now that I have a little more information, and several more months to wait, I do plan on updating my blog frequently. And as always, feel free to call or E-Mail me with questions or comments!

Thanks for reading! ~Katie

2 comments:

Jeremiah Paddock said...

Hurray! Congratulations K.C. Masterpiece. Ghana. I have a drum from Ghana. It doesn't work very well. I may have you return it for me. More blogs! says the blog monster.

Jeremiah Paddock said...

Also, I added you to my blog roll thingy.
Word Verification of the day is "obstiong." I didn't even know that WAS a word.