Saturday, May 30, 2009

Back in the 'Boro

I have three more days left in Greensboro! It's bitter-sweet because I have been waiting for about six months now to get started with the Peace Corps. But at the same time, I have to say goodbye to my friends and my family. Right now, Jodi is visiting me and we hung out with some friends last night. Today, I expect to see some other people and maybe a few local bands.

Anyway, I promised Washington D.C. pictures, and here they are:

Stephanie's Yard:


Georgetown:


The National Gallery of Art:




(This is an awesome tunnel with lights flashing by in the museum. I swear, Stephanie and I were more excited about this than the paintings!)


Paintings from the National Gallery of Art:






Monuments:










Today, Jodi and I are going to hang out in Greensboro! Look out!

No comments: